Subject: Re: webcgm example with utf-8 or utf-16

WebCGM implementers,

I got this inquiry:

>Do you know if there are public available example of (Web) CGM's
>with utf-8 or utf-16 character encodings?

I have heard one or two of you assert that your implementations handle
unicode.  Could you please reply, whether your implementation does UTF-8
and/or UTF-16 or not?  (Reply either to list, or to me directly if you
prefer.)  Second, could you please send me an example file that you use to
demonstrate or test?

Btw, we must expand the test suite to include such tests.  It is something
that W3C is keenly interested in.  Chris has grilled me about it (tho' he's
not the source of this request.)

Thanks,