Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] POLL ISSUE: zero-valued LINE WIDTH, stroke weight

My preferences:

1a.
2a.

Comments:

I would actually support a variant of 1a:  put language in the PPF section,
warning that zero-valued attributes are a bad idea and are not likely to
produce predictable or expected results.

One reason that I like #2a now (not allow zero) is that it allows us, in a
future release (e.g., 2.1), to allow zero for stroke-weight and define 2c
or 2b as the behavior.  Then valid 2.0 behavior and content is a compatible
subset of 2.1 behavior and content.  Compared to the many more important
things that we have to define, **and implement**, this is one that we can
well postpone.

-Lofton.