Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] POLL ISSUE: zero-valued LINE WIDTH, stroke weight

1a and 2a, then reopen the discussion for 2.1 (see Lofton's comments).

For the past 13 years I have had the question from customers why the CGM
world is not capable of changing the standard such that a simple thing
like a no-stroke line becomes possible.
NOTE: These are cases where no stroke is intentional.
The cases Forrest is referring to are probably degenerate cases, where
CGM writers relied on the recipient to handle degenerate cases well.