Subject: Agenda for telecon Wed 20050629 - coming?

I'm away from my office on Monday and Tuesday in meetings, but should have access to my email.  Don't know if I'll have a change to build an agenda for the telecon, but I'll try.  Lofton...can you consolidate the open issues?

thx...Dave

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.8876, fax 206.544.9590
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com