Subject: Implementation Status Matrix

All --

About the tests listed in the implementation status matrix (previous message):

1.) StyleAttributes-... I see the code correctly uses
setStyleProperty.  But shouldn't the test files be renamed, and the titles,
internal documentation, etc be renamed appropriately?

2.) You will notice at the end some undone tests ("pending" -- one of mine,
which I should now have time to return to, and one of Stuart).  But also...

3.) WebCGMEvent:  I don't find anything in the FTP directory that matches
it.  But a Minutes of Dave said "Ulrich/submitted".  Am I missing something?

4.) StyleAttributes-combo (my name) was designated at Munich but is now
"unassigned".  Either someone volunteer, or Dave put it on an Agenda to get
a volunteer?

5.) Grnode & proper interactivity behavior (and non-behavior) was
identified at Munich, but fell off the table somewhere.