Subject: Important: Actions required!

Time to nag a little:

1)Telecon:

We have a telecon scheduled for Wednesday Aug 10
Time: 700a-830a pt
Confirmation: T-73931563
Dial in numbers:
Domestic: 1-866-762-7053
International: 1-702-387-3437
Passcode: 2444029#
We advise that you give all participants our number, 206-655-2254, in case they have any questions or problems. Use prompt 5 if you need immediate assistance.
It is an important telecon where we are hoping to approve submission of WebCGM 2.0 to a second CD for public review.  To do so we much have a quorum to pass a ballot.  If you have not already downloaded the recent editor's draft and reviewed it, please do so before the ttelecon. I asked for confirmations last week and have only heard from Forrest that he would attend.  Lofton will be in Ireland and I will try to conference him in from his hotel room.  I think Franck is still on vacation.
2)  Implementation matrix
Lofton is still waiting for inputs from Forrest and Ulrich for product implementations.  He is planning on putting the matrix on the web site the middle of August and those products that don't respond will go on the site with "red" in all the boxes.
3)  OASIS membership agreement http://www.oasis-open.org/join/membership_agreement_03_2005.php
Before we can submit WebCGM 2.0 as an OASIS standard our TC must be operating under one of the approved IPR mode.  Before we can select an IPR mode, 50% of the membership must have signed the membership agreement.  It can be signed any time, not just on the renewal date.  As a side note, those companies who have not signed the membership agreement 2 weeks after the IPR mode goes into effect, will be automatically dropped from the TC membership by OASIS.  This is a critical item that needs to be addressed to process WebCGM 2.0.  I believe those members that have signed the agreement are Forrest, Don, and Dieter.  Rob, according to OASIS, Auto-trol has not yet signed?  Ulrich?  I am working it through the Boeing channels and I assume Franck, and Andrew are doing the same with their respective companies.  Lofton, after reading through the process, I think you do have to sign one too.

Thx....Dave Cruikshank

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.8876, fax 206.544.9590
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com