Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] ISSUE: should no-target-object block event dispatch?

Hi Lofton,

That seems to be a copy/paste error. The text should be bullet 1, 4
and 5:

* If there are no graphics objects whose interactive region is under
the mouse (i.e., there is no target object), the event is not dispatched.
* Otherwise, the Picture is checked to see if it has an appropriate
event handler. The event is dispatched to the Picture if one is found.
* Otherwise, the event is discarded.

But now replace Picture with Metafile (since we did the change of
moving addEventListner to the Metafile interface).