Subject: About WebCGM_20_Requirements.html

All --

Email comments solicited, closure in next telecon recommended.

The WebCGM 2.0 Requirements that was just uploaded to Kavi reflects our
July (and earlier) agreements about internationalization requirements and
schedule requirements.  Have a look at 2.5 and 2.8. Do these fairly reflect
what you think we agreed?

You will notice that this is called an "Approved Document".  The previous
version was approved, and we approved the gist of the two new/modified
sections.  So we need to endorse it at next telecon, I guess.  Comments in
advance are welcome.