Subject: Review first chapters

Lofton,

I did a review of the first chapters. I still need to work on 4 thru 6, but
I don't have the time right now.

Mostly typos and small things, only one real issue as far as I can see,
which are the picture behaviors

Language and punctuation related comments may be wrong, if so, forgive me.

Comments welcome.

Regards,
Dieter