Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Timing for defects processing

Lofton,

The response back from Dick Fuhr indicated that CGM99 is correct with regard
to the interval over which the basis functions are defined.  To put this
another way, the original (8632-1/065) defect report had a defect, which
thankfully did not make it into CGM99!

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 3:21 PM
To: cgmo-webcgm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [cgmo-webcgm] Timing for defects processing

All --

Whatever we decide about NUBS/NURBS in WebCGM 2.0, the CGM:1999 defects
need to be fixed.

Here is Dick Puk's reply to my inquiry (he is SC24/WG6 Chair).  I wrote
back and told him there could be one additional, related defect (our #3
topic, which dialog I haven't had time to review yet.)  Therefore requested
that he hold till we make that determination.