Subject: 9/7 agenda

Here's my first cut at the agenda for next Wednesday's telecon.
Hopefully we'll have a number of the action items closed.  Notice that
the list of discussion items has grown again,  I hope everyone takes
time to prepare, so we can close them quickly.

Thx...Dave

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.8876, fax 206.544.9590
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com
 <<Telecon_agenda_20050907.doc>>