Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] layername

 It seems to me that the layername attribute, for the layer APS, is
equivalent to the name attribute to the other structures.  It should be
readonly and the test should work like the one for name.

Thx...Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Benoit Bezaire [mailto:benoit@itedo.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2005 6:37 AM
To: cgmo-webcgm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [cgmo-webcgm] layername

Hi,

What happened to layername? Section: 3.2.1.2 Layer says:
Description. The 'layer' APS declares that the graphical content within
this APS and any valid nested APS ('grobject', 'para', and 'grnode', but
not 'layer') belong to the layer identified by the contained 'layername'
APS attribute.

but it's not in the XCF. I understand that apsid is its equivalent, but
there is no mentioning of it in the XCF chapter.

We have a test in the test suite for it, but the test tries to set a new
layername and to remove layername. With the discussion we are having now
on exception handling, it seems like that test would throw a few errors
(assuming that layername is readonly).

Thoughts?

--
 Benoit                 mailto:benoit@itedo.com