Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Re: BB1 -- AppAttContent

At 10:50 PM 9/6/2005 +0200, Dieter  Weidenbrück wrote:
...and the entire picture will be scaled to fit into the viewer's rectangle according to the params of the OBJECT tag, if any, resp. the default behavior of the OBJECT tag if there is none.

So ... agreed that it should be a whole-picture view?

I don't see any reference to an APS ID in here?

Right, there are none.  I'm sorry if I confused matters -- I had been about to add more in my first message, about the conditions under which a zoomed view to the 'para' would be correct.

-Lofton.

From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 5:25 PM
To: Benoit Bezaire; Forrest Carpenter
Cc: cgmo-webcgm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [cgmo-webcgm] Re: BB1 -- AppAttContent
I don't understand why the view should be a zoomed view, in fact I think that's incorrect.  The view is zoomed upon loading.  Here is how the file is opened:

There is no fragment or other specification to navigate to the para object (whose apsid is sdi-9ASH9911).  It just opens the picture.

-Lofton.