Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Action item completed, review of Model Profile column in Chapter 6

I incorporated all of the copious fixes (to the MP column of the PPF) that
Rob highlighted in his attachment.  You will see these in the Editor's
Draft that I will post soon.

To my amazement, I think this leads to zero substantive changes -- it's all
editorial.  Basically, the WebCGM 1.0 PPF was based on the text of CGM:1992
Amendment 2.  When that text was integrated into CGM:1999, some things were
shuffled around and some formatting was touched up.  E.g., a lot of section
reference numbers changed.  And the tables of section 16, "Binary encoding
rules" (precisions, etc), were integrated into the main tables.

There were a couple of sections missing altogether, and they have been added:
T.26.11 -- Transparency (element) -- no substantive changes, since it was
prohibited in 1.0.
T.26.12 -- INTERPRETATION OF STRUCTURES AND DIRECTORIES -- other than a
mysterious statement about "produce the correct graphical results", this
just says to obey the rules in 3.2.1.1 - 3.2.1.5

I will have a look at improving some formatting, per Rob's comments #1 - #3
(below).

I haven't yet processed Dave's comments on col.1 and col.2 of the PPF.