Subject: "From" on your messages

Hi Dieter,

I have been having a hard time finding your messages (on the URI/IRI
thread) in my mail client, Eudora on WinXP.  When I look at the TC archive
[1] (using either IE or NN), I see the problem.  For example:

> From =?GB2312?B?RGlldGVyICBXZWlkZW5icqi5Y2s=?= <dieter@itedo.com> on 11
> Oct 2005 14:15:10 -0000

So it isn't just a Eudora problem, the TC mail handler seems to have issues
as well.

It is the long string of stuff before "<dieter..." that is the problem (it
looks like some sort of character-coding or character-set announcer).  I'm
no expert on these arcane details, but ... is there something you can do to
make that stop?

I'm copying the TC list, just in case others (like me) have been missing
your messages (I was alerted to their presence by Benoit's replies to you
-- his replies come through just fine, even when carrying the same embedded
message bodies).

Cheers,
-Lofton.

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200510/maillist.html