Subject: for 13-oct telecon agenda

All --

Since Dave is travelling and hasn't sent anything yet, I'll send a topics
list.  Based on Dave's rough notes from the last telecon,
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200510/msg00043.html
it looks like we closed most of the stuff on the previous lists.  If it
isn't listed in this message, it is considered no longer a topic (closed).

In addition to issues & topics below, we need (urgent) attention to:

-- examples for Ch.5 DOM interfaces (assigned)
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200510/msg00074.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200510/msg00079.html

-- the 3.1.3 rewrite of examples
Dave.

-- the pictures plus HTML references ('img') for all figures.
??? Dave?  Andrew?

First, I broke out two topics that are a little subtle / complicated, have
substantive implications, could possibly involve an Erratum
(1.0).  Following those two are the other open (or recently resolved)
topics that I could find.

===== URI / IRI topic =====

Starting as an innocent observation about sticking with URI versus
migrating to IRI for 2.0, this has grown into a complicated question about
what 1.0 actually says, what people have implemented, what rfc3986 (2936)
prescribes, etc.  Please read the thread, there are some subtle nuances.

Implications of URI vs. IRI
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200509/msg00109.html

=====  Character Repertoire question =====

This started out as the simple question of banning format effectors within
'name' (which we resolved), and mutated into the question of "to what do
the objname constraints of 3.1.1.3 apply?"  fragments, name ApsAttrs, both?.

QUESTION: ban 0x09, 0x0A, 0x0D from 'name' ?
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200510/msg00008.html
[yes, ban them.  Erratum?]

Character Repertoire question
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200510/msg00051.html
[to what do objname constraints in 3.1.1.3 apply?]

===== Other open topics =====

DOM Exceptions -- unfinished item
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200510/msg00094.html
[almost resolved]

(DC's) QUESTION. Transparency (element) and alpha channel.
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200510/msg00084.html
[LH recommends...]

rest of DC's review of PPF col.1 & col.2
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200510/msg00087.html
[agreed, resolved]

RO's fixes integrated into MP column of PPF
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200510/msg00066.html
[closed]

ISSUE: relative URIs in 'linkuri'
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200510/msg00058.html
[closed, okay as is]

RO comment:  it's the DATA attribute of OBJECT
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200510/msg00055.html
[resolved]

RO question:  can 'layer' be descendant?
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200510/msg00054.html
[LH recommends "leave as is"]

RO question:  Can viewers detect links from non-CGM content?
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200510/msg00069.html
[DW confirms, yes]

Rest of RO's ch.3 comments, purely editorial, are found in...
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200510/msg00039.html

Stuart asks feedback about onload test
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200510/msg00042.html