Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] clarification of character repertoires

Lofton,

That looks reasonable to me.

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 6:23 PM
To: cgmo-webcgm@lists.oasis-open.org

All --

Here is how I implemented what we agree last telecon, about clarifying the
character repertoire of 'apsid' of APS, and 'name' APS Attr, when they
appear in WebCGM content:

T.15.9 (Beg APS)

3.2.1 (Application Structures)

-----

Added: "The character repertoire of the APS id parameter in WebCGM content
is identical to the repertoire defined for the objid fragment production in
@@Section 3.1.1.3.@@"

3.2.2.7 (name)

-----

Added:  "The character repertoire of the name APS attribute in WebCGM
content is identical to the repertoire defined for the objname fragment
production in @@Section 3.1.1.3.@@"

[@@...@@ indicates link.]

I decided to do it this way, by reference, rather than repeating the
technical specifications (repetition often leads to problems).  Have a look,
and make sure you think it correctly implements the agreed clarifications.