Subject: for 19-oct telecon

Dave has asked me to assemble topics.  It is mostly loose ends.  I'm
unaware of any open technical issues, except what's in this message.  If
anyone else is aware of some, please remind me.

The most important issues this week are outstanding (blocking) Action
Items, and process/procedural issues:

Advancing to Committee Spec:
----------
Looking at Dave's rough notes of 20051013, they say that we're anticipating
to vote Committee Spec 19-oct.  I don't think that can happen.  Firstly,
we're missing:

a.) ch.5 examples (All)
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200510/msg00074.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200510/msg00079.html
b.) ch.3 examples (Dave)
c.) improved figures (Dave, Andrew)

Very soon, lack of these will block the critical path forward -- even
though they are editorial improvement, we have to put them in (or else have
a [graphics] standard with no graphics and no examples).

ACTION:  in telecon, review and get commitments for delivery
dates.  (Note.  Ch.5 examples should be relatively easy -- they were
assigned to the same people who wrote related test cases.  It should be a
matter of simplifying the test case.)

We'll also review other factors re: CS advancement (i.e., Dave will) -- for
example, the voting is more prescribed and formal for CS (as I recall).

Status of pending W3C Submission
----------
Dave, Lofton to report.

URI escaping clarification
----------
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200509/msg00109.html
-- Chris agrees about SVG10 technical interpretation.
-- Chris & Lofton discussing WebCGM 1.0 (clarifying) erratum.
-- Lofton clarifying same in 2.0 text.

Character Repertoire solution
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200510/msg00113.html

(BITONAL) TILE deprecated compressions