Subject: candidate CS text -- ATTN all!

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/15083/WebCGM20-20051027.zip
WebCGM20-20051027.zip: Editors draft and candidate CS text, for 1-week
review.  See CHANGE LOG!

This has just been posted.  It is the candidate text for Committee
Spec.  It is available for 1-week review.

Dave -- please make review assignments ASAP!  All -- please start looking
at it.  Send comments before next telecon.

Possible processing scenario:

1.) 1 week TC review for editorial errors
2.) vote at next TC telecon that we want formal CS ballot
3.) TC admin runs a 7-day CS ballot for voting TC members.

In other words, in two weeks it is done as CS.

Some notable things about this document (but as usual, look at the CHANGE LOG):

a.) the normative appendixes have been broken out as chapters 7, 8, 9,
leaving only informative appendixes (A, B, C now).
b.) the clarified URI wording is in 3.1.1.4 and 3.2.2.3.  This is the
result of 20 emails and a phone call with Chris, and I *think* it reflects
agreement between us (but he hasn't yet commented on final wording).  The
agreed 1.0 Erratum should match it also.
c.) it uses OASIS cover page, tho' what is supposed to be in some items is
TBD (I have asked Mary);
d.) it uses OASIS stylesheet, modified by a new WebCGM20.css stylesheet.

You will see a small number of green-shaded or pink-shaded notes, where I
want to call your attention to something.