Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Fwd: FW: Register entries

Thanks Stuart...

At 11:08 AM 12/12/2005 -0800, Galt, Stuart A wrote:
>Lofton,
>
>I don't think that I am the proper person to verify all of this, but
>I did goto the JITC site and noted that:
>
>Under colour selection:
>RGB-alpha = 6
>SRBG      = 7
>SRBG-alpha= 8
>
>And under compression methods
>PNG compression method 0 = 9

That's the most important part -- the registry numbers are correct and
match what's in WebCGM.

>I looked at the PDF files associated with all of these and it looks like
>they are the original requests/justifications?

Well, they ought to look like the "corrected originals", circa 1999, that
incorporated Japan's comments into the original text of the registration
ballot.  For PNG, it should reflect some final (2005) editing to adjust the
section numbers of the ISO PNG standard (ISO/IEC 15978).

Based on my brief spot checks, it all looks okay.  I just wanted more eyes
to look at them, taking a little more time and care.

Thanks,
-Lofton.