Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Issue: 5.7.3 Interface WebCGMMetafile - attribute src

This is a side detour from the main question.  Answering a question of
Dieter's...

At 09:57 PM 4/14/2006 +0200, Dieter  Weidenbrück wrote:
>In those cases where the picBehavior doesn't make sense,
>shouldn't we rather simply say that this part is ignored
>by the recipient?

Indeed, that is what it says:
http://www.w3.org/Submission/2006/SUBM-WebCGM20-20060313/WebCGM20-IC.html#webcgm_3_1_2_2

"CGM viewers shall ignore picture behavior specifications in URI fragments
which are part of links from non-CGM content."

That text is linked from the .src description, "picture behavior rules".

-Lofton.