Subject: RE: Re[2]: [cgmo-webcgm] Highlight test

Hello,

I am sorry to have caused confusion.  I know that highlight is not a
style
property, but I was trying to figure out if it was supposed to inherit
behavior similar to style properties.  I have included 2/3 of a
potential
test case.  My confusion may have started because in step 2 I remove the

highlight on "C" but it still remains highlighted.  I assume that this
is
because of the nested structure in this CGM and the previous call to
highlight "B" (that contains "C").

If highlighting is a state system and that when you turn on highlighting
for
circle B.  The entire contents of B (which includes "C" and "D") is
highlighted.

For what it is worth, I also agree that we do not want two methods of
setting a highlight.

--
Stuart Galt
SGML Resource Group

Picture-highlight.cgm

Title: WebCGMPicture Highlight Test Page

WebCGMPicture Highlight Test Page

Source image Reference image
Test results
Initiate Test Purpose Test Result Comments
Highlight Circle B NA Passed if B, C, and D are highlighted.
Highlight C set to false. NA No change visible?
Highlight Circle A NA Passed if A, B, C, and D are highlighted.
Highlight Circle A set to false NA Passed if A is no longer highlighted; B, C and D are highlighted.