Subject: Proposed agenda for f2f meeting

Here's my proposal for an agenda for our f2f meeting in Seattle.

Please review and give me any comments as far as additions or deletions.

Thx...Dave Cruikshank
 <<Seattle_CGMO_WebCGM_TC_agenda.doc>>

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com

Seattle_CGMO_WebCGM_TC_agenda.doc