Subject: AW: [cgmo-webcgm] Groups - WebCGM_21_Requirements.html uploaded

Lofton,

good start.
I think a main requirement for the group is a firm commitment of each vendor to support every single feature in a timely fashion that we will start discussing now. Otherwise we will run into challenges with W3C (missing implementations), have interoperability problems between vendors, and during development of the spec we will be suffering from a lack of expertise because not everybody is equally prepared for discussions.

Regards,
Dieter