Subject: Tic Tac Toe

Hello all,

Sorry this was initially sent to the wrong place.

During our recent face to face meeting in Seattle I was thinking that we
need to get some fun and/or interesting webCGM examples.  So I made a
simple CGM and then wrote a quick webpage to go with it.  My goal was to

demonstrate a simple technique to create a dynamic CGM image.

Please take a look at the demo and let me know if there are any
bugs/problems.

Stuart.

--
Stuart Galt
SGML Resource Group

Title: WebCGM Tic Tac Toe Demo

Tic Tac Toe

X's Turn

Reload to play again

How it works

The image is a webCGM file that contains all of the graphic primitives. The base art is all that is initially displayed. When a square is clicked on the piece is displayed by turning the visibility of the piece on and the interactivity of that square is turned off. When one side wins the event handler is disabled.

ttt.cgm