Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Flow of electricity

Lofton,

In general, the TC's performance on AI completion is poor, and needs
improvement, and this includes PTC:  "Dieter volunteered to present a
subset of declarative animation, but will not be able to do it until the

telecon of 26 Sep."   (I understand that everyone is busy, but ... it is

hard to discuss something complex like a declarative animation subset
proposal in telecon without having been able to see and read it.)

The action item was completed by Benoit sending a detailed description
of our approach. I was not aware that there was anything else expected
from me. Let me know if there is anything else that you need to know.

Dieter