Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] ISSUE: regex APS addressing

Hello all,

I think that we should consider removing this item from 2.1.  This looks
to be at best a "convenience function" and may be something that only
one or two people might use once in awhile.  Given the limited
time/resources
that we have available it might be better to concentrate our efforts on
other items on the list and remove regex APS addressing from 2.1.

If we find out later that the multiple users need to select all APS that
match a particular regular expression and it is a performance problem
it can be added to a future version of WebCGM.

Stuart.

--
Stuart Galt
SGML Resource Group