Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] ISSUE: should DOM have an executeFragment() method?

Dieter,

Yes, I looked at the 'src' parameter on WebCGMMetafile.  But I hadn't yet
given any thought to whether there were implications by it being on that
interface as opposed to another.

Basically, I have no strong preference whether or not there is
functionality equivalent to "executeFragment()" -- I only volunteered to
start a discussion thread.  If the 'src' on WebCGMMetafile satisfies the
proponents, then the question is closed.

Stuart, comments?  (I recall you expressing interest in the capability.)

-Lofton.