Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] ISSUE: should DOM have an executeFragment() method?

Hello,

I had forgotten about being able to put a fragment into the
src.  What I want is the ability from a javascript to be able
to adjust the viewport in the same ways that I can via a hyperlink.

Looking at 5.7.3 I think that doing something like:
[...].getWebCGMDocument().src= 'myCGM.cgm#id(myId,full)';
would work?

I am a bit confused about:
...The "Picture behaviors" rule does apply to the 'src' attribute - if a
IRI fragment contains a picBehavior, the viewer shall ignore the
picBehavior. If the CGM resource pointed to by the IRI is currently
loaded for the object, the user agent shall not reload the CGM (similar
to the specification of a same-CGM IRI for the _replace behavior on a
CGM-to-CGM link.) ...

Does this mean that I can't specify picture behavior?

And what happens to the DOM tree when I "don't reload the CGM"?  I
assume
that as long as the image is not "reloaded" the DOM tree remains the
same?

Stuart.