Subject: Deadline for drafting assignments

All --

Deadline:  17th March.

In the minutes (below) it says:
"We have to have all drafting assignment done within one month to meet 60
day review period"

I must have all assignments in my hands by 17th March, if we are to
initiate CD review in time for it to close before the Needham meeting.

I am away 19-26 March.  If everyone gets his assignment(s) to me timely,
then I can leave a finished HTML document in Dave's hands, to initiate the
review.  Else ... someone else would have to edit it during my week's
absence, and that seems like an invitation for trouble.

Please, get them done sooner rather than later.  They really ought to have
a TC look and "okay" before I integrate them.  So ... 3 TC telecons to
accomplish that.