Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] TC chair position

Dave and all,

first of all, I am sorry to hear that you want to retire that early. I
was hoping for at least 10 to 15 more years with you. ;-)

As far as the TC Chair position goes, I agree that no vendor should take
the seat. As Franck already has declined, our suggestion would be
Stuart.

Regards,
Dieter

-----Original Message-----
From: Cruikshank, David W [mailto:david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com]
Sent: Freitag, 1. Februar 2008 18:14
To: CGM Open WebCGM TC
Subject: [cgmo-webcgm] TC chair position

As I am projecting my retirement from Boeing on 01 Aug 2008, this is a
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS/VOLUNTEERS for someone to take over the postion of
Chair of the WebCGM TC.

Thx...Dave Cruikshank

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange Boeing Commercial
Airplane 206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734 david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com