Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Updated DTD and sample instance

Dave,

in your sample instance, you may want to search for Ariel and replace with Arial some time.

Dieter

-----Original Message-----
From: Cruikshank, David W [mailto:david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com]
Sent: Sonntag, 16. März 2008 23:23
To: CGM Open WebCGM TC
Subject: [cgmo-webcgm] Updated DTD and sample instance

I found a problem in the WebCGM configuration DTD, fixed it, and created sample instance to demonstrate its usage.

The instance is made up using some of the PTC font mapping table and some Boeing settings for the style properties.

I have not incorporated scaling of the font glyphs in the x and y direction yet, but will do that at the mapping level.

The font mapping was set up only to be used by viewers.  I could extend it to cover both import and export, so it could be applied to illustrating packages (thoughts?)

Thx...Dave
 <<webcgmConfig.dtd>>  <<myconfig.xml>>

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange Boeing Commercial Airplane 206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734 david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com