Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Missed a Quorum!

All,

Sorry for that. Under high workload I even have not noticed that a ballot would take place.

Today is not fine for me either.

Regards,

Franck

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Cruikshank, David W [mailto:david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 26 mars 2008 15:28
À : CGM Open WebCGM TC
Objet : [cgmo-webcgm] Missed a Quorum!

At the telcon today, we were unable to make a quorum to approve our 1st
CD.  We have a timeline to meet for this.

We will try again TOMORROW, same time.

Thursday, March 27 7:00 AM (Pacific DAYLIGHT Time) - reminder to those
in Europe, we are ahead by an hour!

Agenda:  Approve WD as a CD

Details:
passcode for the telecon is: 6961530

Dial in numbers:
Toll numbers:
FRANCE +33-1-70-70-84-56
GERMANY +49-69-2222-3468
UNITED KINGDOM +44-20-7108-6391
USA +1-210-795-0625
Toll Free Numbers:
FRANCE 080-510-0984
GERMANY 0800-101-7056
UNITED KINGDOM 0800-279-9632
NORWAY 800-10129
USA 866-617-3597

Dave Cruikshank

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com