Subject: Re: Status of proposed joint approval process WebCGM 2.1

To WebCGM TC members:

Eduardo Gutentag (our interim President) asked me also to remind you
that the OASIS TC can send liaisons to the W3C working group at any
time, including immediately, under our Liaison Policy.  He also
asked me to
confirm that he expects the MoU modifications to be minimal, and
completed no later than our next regular Board meeting.  Thanks and
regards  JBC

~ James Bryce Clark
~ Director of Standards Development, OASIS
~ http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#clark