Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Minor change on cover page

I thought that I found and fixed all of those occurrences.  I'll do my best
to correct them this morning.

Question:  what is OASIS's automatic link-check tool?  I am unaware of any
such.  Since this is OASIS work, I would prefer to use whatever is the
OASIS tool.  (But will try to use the W3C tool if necessary.)