Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] our 2.1 Requirements document

Hi Lofton,

  I think documents in cgmopen.org are a bit hidden - that is, not a place
someone would think to look. But I don't have any objection to it since it is an
OASIS-hosted domain. As far as the name goes, I'd prefer hyphens to underscores
since when looking at a URL in print you can't tell if they're actually
underscore characters or spaces.

  We could version this as well in docs - you could have the "this version URI"
(with a date or sequence number or something) and the "latest version URI" if
that's helpful.

  In general, we're trying to consolidate where much of this information is
stored; so getting it into docs helps with the eventual migration.

  Robin can also upload these for you to docs since no "QC" needs to be done.

  No problem either way - both proposed locations [1] and [2] work, substituting
hyphens for underscores.

Mary