Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] our "other" mail list

Hi Lofton,

I got a copy of that message.  I explicitly subscribed to that list when I
(re)joined the group.

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 12:58 PM
To: David Cruikshank
Cc: cgmo-webcgm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [cgmo-webcgm] our "other" mail list

Hi Dave,

The "Send a comment" button on the TC home page,

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=cgmo-webcgm

apparently puts the comment in this archive:

[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm-comment/

I also find this, in the OASIS process description [3]:  "Feedback
contributed will be forwarded to one or more Members of the Committee,
including the TC Chair..."

I went and looked at [2] today, and by strange coincidence the first
message in a couple years was posted today!  QUESTION:  do you indeed get a
copy of posted comments?

-Lofton.

[3]
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=cgmo-webcg