Subject: RE: our "other" mail list

 Yes, and I was surprised because I hadn't had any mail from that source
for a long time...

We should actually respond, since patterns and pattern table may satisfy
his problem.

Thx...Dave

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 11:58 AM
To: Cruikshank, David W
Cc: cgmo-webcgm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: our "other" mail list

Hi Dave,

The "Send a comment" button on the TC home page,

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=cgmo-webcgm

apparently puts the comment in this archive:

[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm-comment/

I also find this, in the OASIS process description [3]:  "Feedback
contributed will be forwarded to one or more Members of the Committee,
including the TC Chair..."

I went and looked at [2] today, and by strange coincidence the first
message in a couple years was posted today!  QUESTION:  do you indeed
get a copy of posted comments?

-Lofton.

[3]
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=cgmo-w