Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] ftp site for WebCGM 2.1 test files

Thanks, Don.

I have put this file there, containing CGM and PNG, for vendors (and users)
perusal:

trans_cell_color.zip

One comment here about IE7 access...

At 04:12 PM 8/1/2008 -0500, Don wrote:
>All
>
>The ftp site for the WebCGM 2.1 test files is ready for use.

>The URL for the ftp site is:
>
>ftp.cgmlarson.com
>
>Note: in a web browser(like IE) you would put ftp://ftp.cgmlarson.com
>
>The username is: webcgm
>The password is: CGM08v4
>
>Contact me if you have any problems.

This IE7 procedure turns into a 2-step process, to actually get to the
directory.  In step 1 (entering address or bookmark for
ftp://ftp.cgmlarson.com) you get a IE7 page that says:

"FTP root at ftp.cgmlarson.com To view this FTP site in Windows Explorer,
click Page, and then click Open FTP Site in Windows Explorer."

When you do that, you enter name/password (again, at least on 1st connect)
and get to the directory.