Subject: WebCGM WG pointers

Hi,

I had an action item to send a pointer to the email archives of the WebCGM
WG.  Like our TC archives, it is publicly readable, for those of you who
want to follow the WG's activities.   So far, there is not much of interest
-- mostly a bunch of organizational and logistical stuff:

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/
[2] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/