Subject: Review Assigment

Lofton,

I have completed my test review assignment.

Review comments-

For all tests-

1. Html is using <script type="Javascript">
should be - <script type="text/ecmascript">

2. nomenclature used in test descriptions and html title not consistent with spec.

3. All CGMs verified in Metachek.

Recommended changes for each test:

1) Test: setGetFillStyles2.0

<title>Fill Color Style Property Test Page</title>
<script type="text/ecmascript">

2) setGetLineStyles2.0

This test should be re-named "setGetStrokeStyles" since we call it Stroke Style not Line Style.

<title>Stroke Color & Weight Style Properties Test Page</title>
<script type="text/ecmascript">

3) setGetIntensity

<title>Intensity Style Property Test Page</title>
<script type="text/ecmascript">

4) setGetStrokeOffset

<title>APS Stroke Offset Style Property Test Page</title>
<script type="text/ecmascript">

5) setGetStrokeType

<title>APS Stroke Type Style Property Test Page</title>
<script type="text/ecmascript">

Regards,
Don Larson