Subject: Fwd: Test Status Matrix updates

Forrest --

Rob's research has uncovered review comments that send these 5 tests back
to "reworking" state.

They should be very easy to fix, and fortunately they don't invalidate the
tests so much as require that some documentation problems be fixed.  (And
HTML validity.)

Per the TC telecon (and follow-up about the F2F go/nogo), please take care
of these asap.  We will then list the tests for potential WG "accepted"
endorsement, unless we get other comments.  These could be the first tests
in the test suite to be "Accepted"!

All --

while we're at it, did anyone else have any issues with any of these 5?

(I recall some unspecific comments about problems in the interior-style or
fill styles or some such tests.)

-Lofton.