Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] getObjectExtent and getObjectExtentTransformed updated

Ulrich -- you now have the action item to re-review getObjectExtent.  Are
all problems fixed?  Is the content okay?

Forrest -- you now have the action item to re-review
getObjectExtentTransformed.  Are all problems fixed?  Is the content okay?

Thanks Stuart, the matrix is updated.

-Lofton.

[1] ftp://ftp.cgmlarson.com/test-matrix.htm