Subject: re: [cgmo-webcgm] report known 2.0 TS bugs please

I found it -- here is the wrong-2.0-test dialog that I was remembering:

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200812/msg00005.html
[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200901/msg00008.html
[3] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200901/msg00010.html
[4] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200901/msg00013.html

Benoit pointed out a problem in the test results of
Node-metadata.html.  Stuart and Rob agreed.

Does anyone remember any other specific cases like this?

-Lofton.