Subject: errata process

All --

Here is the process for errata:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#errata

It's pretty simple.  Basically, Full Majority vote to confirm as CD, plus
FM vote to declare "non-substantive", then a 15-day public review, then FM
vote to confirm as "Approved Errata".

Stuart -- are these to be meeting votes or electronic votes?  (Where does
one find that information?)

Comment:  we might want to delay a CD vote until we resolve whether or not
to add informative comments about the problematic <object>
example.  Alternatively, we can proceed now and modify later, repeating the
CD process.  (That option might be better.)