Subject: Revised WebCGM Demo

CGM Open Members --

Attached you will find a revised version of the WebCGM demo, for the CGM
Open Web site.  Here is what is different from the previous version:

1. fixed some "MAX VDC EXTENT" errors reported by MetaCheck.
2. fixed some WebCGM1.0 profile errors reported by MetaCheck (illegal
elements, the "xxxClipMode" elements).
3. provided equivalent binary and clear text files, with binary as default.
4. edited 1stReadMe.txt, including a caveat about the browser "#" fragment bug.

Let me know if you think there should be other changes.  I'm going to have
this put up now, as I see at least one person has found and downloaded the
ZIP even without a public announcement.

Regards,
Lofton.

WebCGM-demo.zip