Subject: RE: fixing 3.1.2.2, picture behaviors

I agree the table does a nice job of explicitly stating the behaviors. The
definitions for each appear correct.

I believe our goal, to be consistent with the HTML href element, should be
to make the BEHAVIOR attribute of the LINKURI element be the primary
mechanism for implementing this functionality.

Kevin