Subject: pre-release of WebCGM dynamic tests

CGM Open Members --

Attached is a pre-release of a substantially complete set of dynamic (V4)
WebCGM conformance tests.  Have a look at the "1stReadMe" file for further
explanation.

I am especially interested in having the WebCGM viewer vendors check these
tests and give me feedback.  There are almost certainly some errors in the
tests, or points of dispute.  The tests conform to WebCGM 1.0 Second
Release (which, by the way, is supposed to be published by W3C sometime
soon after Thursday -- it is stuck behind the start of SVG Proposed
Recommendation).

As mentioned in the read-me file, there are a couple of limitations:

1. I don't have versioning control in the tests yet;
2. traceability (to normative spec reference) is not yet implemented;
3. perhaps 6-10 more tests are needed;
4. various improvements to some tests to make them more self-documenting.

But ... this is close enough that I need constructive and critical feedback
now.

Regards,
-Lofton.

preRelease-0716.zip