cgmopen-ms message

Subject: New CGM Open MS Web Site

Hello CGM Open Member Section --

The complete make-over of our CGM Open Member Section (MS) Web site is
finally finished!  See the new site at...

http://www.cgmopen.org/ .

We hope all of the information is accurate now, and that it is easier to
get around and find information of interest.  With any project of this
size, I'm sure bugs will be found.  Please send me a message if you find
any, or if you want to suggest improvements.

Note that the CGMO MS Web site is distinct from the WebCGM TC Web site,
although the former links heavily to the latter -- the TC is where we carry
out all of our technical program of work.

Regards,
Lofton Henderson
(CGM Open Program Director)