Subject: Re: Meetings at X-Tech

| I am making final arrangements for committee meetings at X-Tech
| Feb 27 through March 2, in San Jose, CA.  Please forward to my
| attention your needs for space and meeting length, and (to the
| extent possible) desired times.

The OASIS Process Advisory Committee has decided to meet all day March
3 (Friday).

Additionally, please advise me of your preliminary meeting plans, minimally
through the end of the 2nd quarter.  I can help you make whatever
arrangements are necessary, including arranging meeting locations at our
members' business sites.  This lead time will allow me to inform our members
of the meeting plans to encourage full participation.

| Additionally, please advise me of your preliminary meeting plans,
| minimally through the end of the 2nd quarter.  I can help you make
| whatever arrangements are necessary, including arranging meeting
| locations at our members' business sites.  This lead time will
| allow me to inform our members of the meeting plans to encourage
| full participation.

We meet every two weeks by phone.  After XTech, We plan to meet in
person again at the XML Europe conference in June.

Jon